Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thing 1

This was really easy. Setting up the blog was a cinch. The hardest past was deciding whether my avatar should reflect the inner me or the outer me--not that there's that much difference between the two. In the end, I went with kind of a combo of them. As I go along, I might go back and change it to reflect my various moods, but I'm not sure I want to sit and look through all the options again, knowing that the vast majority of them don't reflect either the inner or the outer me. In fact, it's kind of depressing to think about. So I won't.

4 comments:

J. Hootman said...

;) I struggled with the same question - should my avatar reflect an alter ego or as I really see myself. I like our pose.

J. Hootman said...

oops - I mean "your pose."

23 Things said...

I wonder--will I recognize them from their avatar if I meet them? Probably not, unless they happen to have their pet penguin on a leash as they do in their avatar.

So wear that shirt at the next Metronet event :-)

Carly said...

Bill, I think your hair is missing from your avatar. Was the avatar option, all or nothing? I noticed that all avatars are slim and lovely as well!