Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

thing 5--a real time sapper

I've been playing around with Spell with Flickr for what seems to be a really long time. I was trying to get it to appear inside the post with the picture of my grandkid, but I'll be darned if I can figure a way to do it. So I decided to leave it as a header, just to show that I did accomplish(?) something after all my mucking about with it. I also made a puzzle of another photo--let's see if I can import that to this post:
Yeah, it worked!
I can see that the permutations and combinations of all these Flickr tools could create some really interesting products, but I can also see them taking over one's life, if one is not careful. So I'll stop with these two options and move on with my life to Thing 6--which unfortunately also involves playing with images. So it goes.

No comments: