Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 4--Flickr

OK, it's been way too long since I've posted here, but in my defense, it took me a long time to figure out how to import photos from my wife's Picasa web album into Flickr. In the end, it was kind of clunky, but not all that difficult. I expect it'll be easier to import directly from the camera or the pc. Picasa allows some editing of the photos, which is why we use that. The pictures are freaking cute, albeit not very interesting pictures of my no longer new grandson, who is 5 1/2 months old now. I like the way that Flickr allows fairly lengthy comments about the photos, both by the owner of the account, and by other viewers. I've posted a couple of the photos from the Flickr account to this blog, but in other standalone posts. I'll have to play some more to figure out how to bring the pictures into an existing post, as well as if I can link directly to my Flickr account from this blog.

No comments: