Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thing 8

I know I should be more excited about all these photo editing and display tools, but I'm not really a picture guy, and while the photo box thingie is kind of fun, I can't say that I'll use it or really any of them routinely. I barely care to look at pictures generated by my family, much less other people's. I mean, my grandson is pretty freakin' cute, but really, how many pictures of a six month old baby do people want to look at. It's not like he's actually doing anything yet.
I can see the use of providing a set of pictures for the library's public of, say, the progress of a library construction project(in fact, I hope we do something like that when we start our major addition next year), but all the add-ons like the flicks seem a little over the top to me. But we'll see how I feel when I get around to thinking about sharing the pictures from my trip to Europe this summer. Course with my lame-o photography skills, they probably won't be interesting to me, much less anyone else.
Well, in any case, on to thing 9.

No comments: