Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Monday, September 8, 2008

At long last, Thing 23

Yippee!! I'm finally done. And I'm really glad I kept going. This was a really interesting, albeit frustrating, set of experiences. I'm pretty sure that I won't ever think about, much less use, many of these things. But it's really nice to know the language that our users are coming to us with, and to be acquainted with the types of technologies they're using. I'll probably try to keep up my Facebook account, and my Good Reads account, but we'll see if my resolve lasts past the end of the week. Not sure if the Blog will continue or not. Thanks to Metronet, etc. for sponsoring this, and I'm looking forward to more Things in my future.

1 comment:

Carolnb said...

Congrats on finishing!