Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thing 21--other social networks

If I spent as much time exploring these other social networks as I'd like, I wouldn't have time to actually have a life worth revealing to my friends on these other social networks. Ah, the irony! Of course, I'm not sure that even without spending any time at all on the social networks would mean that I'd have a life worth revealing to my friends on the social networks. That being said, I played with the Good Reads site, and think I like it better than LibraryThing. I thought I linked it to my Facebook page as a list of what I'd read, but I couldn't find it, so I'll have to try again. I also played with Gather.com--especially the MPR version of it, and linked to Flixter to check how "movie compatible" I am with some of my facebook friends. I'm thinking the only one that I might keep up with is the Good Reads listing of what I've read, but that would involve trying to remeber to go in and update my list every week or so, which, given my advancing years and retreating memory, might be a stretch.
On to 22.

No comments: