Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thing 22--keeping up

I've been following some of the suggested blogs for some time in my Bloglines account, especially Tame the Web by the extremely voluble Michael Stephens, and Library Trainer by Lori Reed of the Charlotte/Mecklenburg County Public Library, which deals specifically with training around Library 2.0 and Web 2.0, along with things like the LJ Insider, and several from various parts of ALA, and of course the Minitex Reference Services one. I've now subscribed to Library Stuff as a way to keep up with more general library news. We'll see if I can keep up with that one any better than I can with Michael or Stephen Abrams.
Almost done!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Definitely start with just a few blogs. (BTW I'm honored to be one of the few you mentioned.)

As I type this I am in the process to weeding my subscriptions down from a few hundred. I can't keep up with that many anymore.

I'm so glad to see you are enjoying the learning journey!