Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ok, maybe not so soon

I'm still trying to get myself back on track with this since returning from vacation, but with one thing and another, I haven't. Maybe tomorrow. No, I really mean it this time. Really. Although, the fact that I'm taking so long to do the gaming one may be some indication of the relative importance gaming has in my life. But I do recognize that it has a place in libraries, and that I do need to familiarize myself with the games that our patrons are using. That doesn't mean that I envision myself as a gamer or even a potential gamer (I'm actually closer to a gomer, if you want to know the truth), but I really do want to play a little to seee what the online gaming world is all about. Maybe tomorrow--or did I already say that?

No comments: