Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing 15, part 1

OK, so I just spent (wasted) about an hour playing Pirate Puzzles, and I have to say, I still don't see the allure. Granted that this particular game is free, and thus pretty primitive, but other than figuring out the keyboard commands for the various puzzles, it doesn't hold much of a challenge. I can't claim to know how the multi-player part of it works, but based on what I have seen, don't really care how the multi-player part of it works.
I know I keep saying this, but tomorrow I intend to watch the Second Life video, but don't hold out much hope that I'll be enthralled enough to actually investigate further. I know I should reserve judgement until I've actually looked at it, but everything i've heard and/or read about it leads me to believe that it's nothing I'm interested in using. However, as I've said before, it is important to know enough about it to, not only know that I'm not interested in it personally, but also to know why others are. So I'll watch the video, and hopefully understand something about it. I'll post the results as soon as I watch.

No comments: