Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Friday, August 22, 2008

Thing 17 completed

Well, not entirely, but completed enough to move ahead with 18. I tried the Ebsco page composer and got it mostly, but I couldn't get the photo into the web page. I know that playing around some more would help, but I didn't have the time. I did the Proquest web page and that worked slick. I can see using that to share articles with patrons as well as with colleagues. The ability to send whole search strategies and results as one web page rather than as a bunch of individual emails is actually really cool.

I've got an account at NetLibrary and have used it for both ebooks and downloadable audiobooks. I haven't used the notes feature, and with the way I use it, am not sure I would ever need to, but it's nice to be able to mention in my working with patrons using it.

No comments: