Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I had planned to be done by now!

I was hoping that I'd finish my 23rd thing by the time I left for my vacation, but what with one thing and another, both at home and at work, I didn't. I might be able to work on Thing 15 at home before I fly off the Paris on Tuesday, but I'm also not packed or fully equiped with clothes and toiletries and plane snacks. If it's a choice between learning about gaming and buying Mike and Ike's, the gaming will probably lose every time. On the other hand, if it's a choice between learning about gaming and cleaning the bathrooms (another thing on my to-do list)I know which one I'd pick, but if I hope for congenial relations during the trip, I'd better do the bathrooms. However, I'm sure that the "things" will be uppermost on my mind as I'm wandering the streets of Paris, Rome, and Florence, etc., so I'll blog all about that when I'm back.

1 comment:

Carolnb said...

Have a great trip.