Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Friday, June 13, 2008

Thing 13, part 2

What I meant to add to my last post is that I've tried online calendaring before with an Outlook calendar, and, because I'm not as tied to my computer as others are, it was difficult for me to keep it up in any organized way. One of the lessons I'm taking away from all of these tools is that unless an individual was organized prior to the appearance of these Web tools, all of online tools will not help someone to get organized. Or maybe it's just that I'm not all that interested in being that organized. I can see the allure of the group calendaring function for those who need to schedule meetings, and I've looked with interest at online reference desk scheduling programs; but for the type of scheduling I do for me as an individual, my little pocket calendar that I bought for $2.00 at WalMart does what I need it to. And it comes with me wherever I go.

No comments: