Pewter Lowercase Letter m 47/366 - A Day In The Life S DSC_1212 N B Subway Mosaic R III yellowo with hole Bead Letter W letter N special A M-i lindo E DSC_1343

Monday, June 16, 2008

Librarything--Thing 14

I'm thinking that this is one that I might actually use on a regular basis. For a long time I've wanted to figure out a way to keep track of all the series I'm reading. I'm anal enough that I NEED to read them in order, and when there's a lot of titles in the series, it's sometimes hard to remember where I am. So I'm thinking I cound use Librarything to keep track of the ones I've read. The one problem is that I've got to figure out a way to be able to list the titles that I've read in each individual series in order. I'll work on that. In the meantime, I'll explore the other features, such as the reviews, etc. I'm also still trying to figure out why i can't import stuff into this blog. The latest failure is the Librarything widget. I'm going to keep working on that also. But, first it's on to Thing 15.

1 comment:

Carolnb said...

I like LibraryThing, I just haven't had the time to get back to it.